Born in 1993 in Rome, Italy
2012 – 2016 Bachelor of Fine Art, majoring in sculpture, Rome University of Fine Arts (RUFA), Italy
- Tagliacozzo, Abruzzo. Collective exhibition: “La comunità inoperosa”
- Spoleto Festival – Windows curated by Teodora di Robilant
- Villa Lontana: “Painting Stone”. A collective exhibition curated by Vittoria Bonifati and Jo Melvin
- Galleria Alessandra Bonomo: “Nuti.Scarpa”. Double solo show curated by Teodora di Robilant
- Lithograph Bulla presents: “Qualquadra non cosa”. An exhibition by G. Maggini and Delfina Scarpa.
- Aurelian Walls. Gianni Politi curates a collective exhibition called: “Together”.
- Galleria Alessandra Bonomo presents four emerging artists of the Roman scene in: “Part”
2016 Umbertide Rometti Prize, applied ceramics